Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The times they are a changin'

Loving 2011: Time

How did you spend your precious time in 2011 and how will you spend it in 2012?



Hmmmmm...Taking stock of how you spend your time can be a sobering experience. If I am being honest with myself I have to take note of all the time I've spent on the computer. While computer doesn't have to = wasted time, I would like to somehow limit the time I spend on facebook. I also notice that I get very distracted when surfing the web. I will open my computer for one reason and then 45 minutes later I find myself reading a blog or playing on pintrest, having totally forgot why I opened my laptop in the first place.
I would like to reduce time spent on the computer by a bit. Any suggestions for how to do this would be greatly appreciated!

One thing I've learned about myself is that I am very much affected by my physical surroundings. I am sensitive to the space around me.While in some situations there is not much I can do about it, I would like to spend more time taking responsibility for the surroundings that I can control, my home and my car. Spending a few minutes tidying up can do wonders to lift my mood and get energy flowing!

In 2011 I have spent a lot of time daydreaming about projects that I would like to try rather than doing them. I would like to devote more time to creative pursuits, including this blog.

In 2011 I spent a lot of time on going to school and working on assignments. I say this every year but I truly want to manage my time better by not procrastinating.

I would also like to commit to spending even more time outdoors with my dogs and moving my body with yoga. I want to develop a more consistent meditation practice and more time communing with my angels and guides.

I will spend less time dwelling on what I do not want and worrying, and more time noticing and expressing appreciation for the good. Less time fretting and tensing my muscles and more time flowing, basking, smiling, and oozing love.

Peace,
Yelhsa

No comments:

Post a Comment